- We do not maintain a web database of customer names, addresses,
or credit cards.
- We share customer information with our local distributors in countries
where we have a distributor, and we require our distributors to comply
distributors; we sell directly.
- We do not sell or give customer information to any third party
(except our distributors). We enter the information that you give
us into a customer database system (written in Stata, of course),
which only StataCorp employees can access.
- Sometimes, customers ask to be told of other Stata users at their
institution. We do not give this information without your permission,
and we seek permission for each request.
- When you order from us, we send one email to confirm receipt of the
order, another email to confirm that we processed the order, and a
third email with tracking information and to confirm shipping. We do
not send unsolicited emails to our customers.
- Purchase information is transferred to StataCorp using a secure